Looking for a cheesecake recipe without baking? Then rather look at our selection in search of delicious inspiration!
A delicate cream-curd cheesecake with a crisp crust of cookie crumbs is an ideal dessert for a holiday, guests or just a weekend. But what could be better than to cook it in a minimum of time, even without turning on the oven? Sounds good, doesn’t it?
Below we have collected the top 5 recipes for cheesecake without baking, which everyone will definitely love. Especially you, when you make sure that everything is as simple as possible, fast and, most importantly, incredibly delicious 🙂
Classic cheesecake without baking with raspberries
You will need:
For the crust:
- 200 g of Graham crackers
- 0.5 Cup melted butter
For the filling:
- 170 g white chocolate
- 1 Cup of heavy cream 35%
- 650 g light cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Cup fresh raspberries (can be replaced with strawberries)
For raspberry sauce:
- 1/2 Cup fresh or thawed raspberries
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- For the base, mix the cracker crumbs and butter. Tightly tamp the crust on the bottom of the form, covered with parchment paper. Put it in the refrigerator to cool.
- While we do the sauce. In a small saucepan, mix the raspberries and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook under the lid for another 2-3 minutes. Stir until mashed. In a separate container, combine the water and cornstarch, and then gently introduce the sauce to thicken it. Leave to cool completely.
- At this time, prepare the filling. In a medium bowl, mix the white chocolate and 1/2 Cup of cream. Melt in the microwave for 40 seconds, then stir well until smooth. If the chocolate has not melted well, turn it on for another 15 seconds. Let it cool.
- In a deep container, using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, vanilla and the remaining half of the cream, whisk all together until a fluffy mass is formed. Gently pour in the melted white chocolate and whisk for 10-15 seconds at medium speed.
- Next, spread the cheesecake: first put fresh raspberries on the bottom of the crust, and then pour a layer of cottage cheese filling on top, carefully leveling with a spatula.
- Ready cheesecake with raspberry sauce and garnish with fresh raspberries if desired. Cool the dessert for 5 hours, and ideally leave it to infuse overnight.
Cheesecake with Nutella, Oreo and nuts
You will need:
For the basics:
- 200 g Oreo cookies
- 50 g butter at room temperature
- 40 g of hazelnuts
- 2-3 tbsp Nutella
- 80 g of chocolate (milk or black, to your taste)
- 300 g of Nutella (divided into two equal parts)
- 500 g cream cheese
- 80 g chopped hazelnuts
- 3-4 sliced Oreo cookies
- First we make the crust. To do this, mix the specified ingredients in a blender and whisk until the mixture looks like a wet shortbread. If the base is too dry, add more Nutella.
- Evenly distribute the crust on the bottom and slightly on the sides of the 20-cm shape (you can use a frying pan).
- To make the filling, combine one half of the Nutella with the chocolate in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute, checking every 20 seconds and stirring until the chocolate has completely melted.
- In a separate container, whisk the remaining Nutella with cream cheese with a mixer. The consistency of the mass should be similar to chocolate mousse. Mix with the melted chocolate mass.
- Put the filling on top of the cake, and then use a silicone spatula or knife to evenly distribute it around the perimeter of the mold. Decorate the cheesecake with broken pieces of Oreo and crumbled hazelnuts.
Vegan yogurt cheesecake without baking
You will need:
For the crust:
- 1 Cup dates
- 1/2 Cup walnuts (or raw almonds or oat flakes)
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 Cup raw cashews (soaked overnight in cool water)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp citrus zest (orange or lemon)
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup maple syrup
- 3/4 Cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- fresh berries
- citrus zest / orange slices
- coconut whipped cream
- Prepare the cheesecake mold by covering it with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- Make the base: grind all the specified ingredients in a blender until a loose dough forms. If it is too dry, add a few more dates.
- Distribute the base on the bottom of the form, well tamped on the sides. Put it in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In a deep container, mix all the ingredients for the filling and whisk until a smooth creamy mass is obtained (about 2 minutes). Try the taste and if necessary add more maple syrup if you need to add sweetness, coconut yogurt or citrus zest for flavor.
- Put the finished filling on the cooled crust, tapping the form several times on the table to remove air bubbles. Then cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap or let it cool to a solid state for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Before use, let it thaw slightly for 20-30 minutes. Serve the dessert with whipped coconut cream, orange slices (or citrus zest) and fresh berries.